CSD’s n+1™ 8-port and 12-port cassettes form the foundation of any fiber network. They are the primary interface for cross-connecting channels in dense deployments, as well as providing equipment patching interface for active equipment in your network. The n+1 8-port cassette enables (8) duplex LC ports, converted from 8f or 16f MPO trunks. The n+1 -12-port cassette enables (12) duplex LC ports, converted from 8f, 12f or 24f MPO trunks. 8-port and 12-port cassettes can not only be deployed within the same n+1 housing, but even on the same internal tray if desired. There is no reduction in patching port density, regardless of the cassette mix. The cassette components are fully interchangeable, cassettes can be configured for Conversion, Patching, Splicing, Taps, Splitters or Fanout applications.
CSD’s n+1 platform supports both single mode and multimode applications using standards based cabling with n+1 internal-cassette polarity. The same cassette is used at both ends of the link, no cassette or patch cord flipping is required.
Features and Benefits
- 8 & 12 Port cassettes support optical trunks with 8f, 12f, 16f, and 24f MPO’s
- 96 ports per RU provide the highest port density in the industry
- Optimizes facility utilization by minimizing your deployment footprint
- Single Mode and Multimode (OM4)
- Supports duplex/parallel migration
- Utilizes common cassettes and n+1 polarity; no cassette or patch cord flipping is required
- Supports 10/25/40/50/100/200/400G deployments
- Splitter (xWDM)