Connectivity Solutions Direct (CSD) introduces its new PLC splitter module that incorporates subscriber distribution ports into the splitter module for a true “pay as grow” solution. The module features 19-in rack mount spacing and downward angled adapter ports to facilitate cable management. The adapter ports are also numbered from bottom to top so the next port is not obstructed by previous connections.
The optical devices (PLC’s or xWDM) feature low insertion loss, low polarization dependent loss, and high port uniformity. The splitter modules are available in 1xN or 2xN input configurations and output configurations of 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64, providing maximum flexibility to meet the wide-ranging design requirements.
- Angled adapter ports facilitate fiber management
- SC or LC style connectors
- One splitter design for all applications
- Splitter cavity accommodates xWDM’s
- Bend insensitive fiber
- FTTx Passive Optical Networks
- Centralized or Distributed split designs