CSD offers pre-terminated Fiber Trunk Cables in both 250um fiber double-jacketed loose tube cordage; and in 900um distribution cordage. Both cordage types are available in a full variety of single mode and multimode fiber types and fiber counts, capable of meeting current and future bandwidth and distance requirements of your Enterprise applications.
Pre-terminated trunks are high density cables efficiently utilizing cable pathways, and provide more efficient connectivity than field termination or field splicing of discreet connectors. CSD offers trunks in a variety of single-fiber connectors, as well as MPO array connectors.
CSD’s Trunks are typically deployed in a structured cabling environment, and can be designed based on your needs with a variety of termination/breakout configurations.
Like all CSD pre-terminated solutions, optical performance is tested in the factory to assure quality.
Features and Benefits
- Standards-compliant variety of connectors
- Pre-terminated at factory for quality
- Wide variety of fiber types and counts available
- OFNP, OFNR, and LSZH cable rated jackets
- Configurable breakout options
- Enterprise (horizontal) permanent links
- Data Centers
- Storage Area Networks
- High-speed computing
- Remote device connectivity
- Duplex Ethernet and Fibre Channel protocols