CSD’s single mode MPO cassettes provide the interconnection between an MPO trunk cable and LC duplex patch cable. Up to 12 high-density cassettes, or 144 fibers, can be easily integrated into a 1RU Base12 panel. Each cassette features 6 LC duplex adapter ports on the front side for patch cable connections, and a single 12f MPO adapter port on rear for trunk cable connections. CSD’s OS2 9/125 μm fiber design offers better performance over longer distances, and low water peak fiber construction helps reduce wavelength attenuation and dispersion over the E band spectrum. Unique duplex shutters ensure the end faces of connectors are never compromised with unwanted dust.
CSD’s single mode Base12 cassettes are offered in our TIA 568.3-D Method A compliant design. Method A solutions utilize the same Type A cassette on each link end, and manage polarity with A-A and A-B patch cords.
Features and Benefits
- Quickly couples trunk and patch cable interconnections
- Modular and scalable cassette solution
- Low-loss duplex LC and MPO ports
- All-front access to patch connection
- High performance, bend-insensitive fiber
- Shuttered LC ports for dust protection
- Optimized for tool-less cable terminations
- Supports duplex/parallel migration
- High-density architectures
- Data centers
- Storage area networks
- High-speed computing
Customize and Quote
Interested in customizing components for your next project? Click on the link below to add and configure this item in our custom build-a-quote tool. Configure and add as many components as you like to complete the quote for your project and submit it to us. We’ll get back to you on pricing, terms and delivery.