CSD offers (2) families of Fiber Patch Panels to meet all of the patch-field and fiber termination needs of your Enterprise environment. All of CSD’s Fiber Panels are delivered ready-to-install into 19” racks.
CSD’s LGX-compatible Fiber Patch Panels and Adapter Plates support field termination of cables with discreet connectors, as well as supporting a variety of pre-terminated trunks for permanent-link management behind-the-wall (BTW). Offered in a 1RU, 2RU, and 4RU panel sizes, the adapter plate density is scalable based on your application requirements. CSD’s LGX-style adapter plates are interchangeable among all (3) shelf sizes, and with other LGX-compatible panels. Adapter Plates are available in a wide variety of adapter types. Unique adapter color combinations are available on request, as well as other custom combinations you may wish to deploy. All Fiber Patch Panels and Adapter Plates are constructed of steel, and are powder-coated black for reliable, durable service.
Retrofit Brackets are available to convert Base12 Cassettes to fit the LGX-style panel opening of our traditional LGX-style Patch Panels.
CSD’s Base12 Fiber Patch Panels are uniquely-configured to accept up to (12) of our pre-terminated MPO Cassettes per RU, for a pre-terminated patch field density of 72-duplex LC ports per 1RU of rack space. Other cassette-densities are available in our 1RU and 2RU Base12 Panel sizes, providing for an efficient network deployment today with capacity for growth in the future. Depending on your needs, CSD’s Base12 Patch Panels are available in an enclosed, sliding panel design; as well as “panel-only” styles with and without rear cable management features.
CSD’s Base12 Patch Panels accept CSD’s Base12 Cassettes, accomplishing quick and efficient fiber network deployments.
Features & Benefits:
- (2) Patch Panel Families, optimized for traditional field termination; and for MPO pre-terminated network deployments
- Traditional Patch Panel design utilizing LGX-style Adapter Plates, available in 1RU, 2RU, and 4RU sizes
- Base12 Cassette Panels are scalable based on panel size and cassette density, capable of high-density 72-port fiber patching per 1RU
- Full front and rear cable management access
- Easy rack or cabinet installation
- Black powder-coated steel construction
- Data Centers
- Indoor Equipment/Entrance Rooms
- Telecom Rooms
- Storage Area Networks